i loveeee daydreaming

while I was on my back home one of the days last week, i have a chat with my colleague...
since we r about to finish this mad med school, we were kinda like talk and discuss about our future ahead.....
i always gotta crazy idea bout my future...it is insane how my brain works when m not really using it...haha.....guess what i wanna do as my past time???....haha....it's MODELLING!!!! haha...crazzy innit???

first, it is because i like to make up and look nice...
second, i like to dress up....lol
third, i like to pose in front of the camera...
tho i didnt know a thing about modelling, still i wanna dream to become one!!!!hahahah

well, that's me, i wannabe anything i want to..... juz wait what the futures hold for me..... maybe a role model for the doctors out there......hehe....it's a job not game!!!!hahah.......chill2.... till then nyte2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....