Impress other ppl!!!

Well, as the topic shows!!!!
I am the person who is trying sooo hard to impress other ppl. And seriously, no sweat at all! and at least if i didnt turn up well in impressing, I dont go all sad or disappointed, maybe a lil, but honestly, I feel good abt it.And it has also been my resolution that I wanted to make everyone around me happy and create smiles in all of the beautiful faces ard me. I do somehow feel proud, and which it's not a good thing, but I'm still trying to minimise it and remember to always be humble!!.. huhu

sometimes, I do brag and look down to others. But stilll trying to avoid those feelings. Well, if friends out there has some suggestions on how to overcome those feelings. plz help me. tnx. I'll google them later and post it here if i found one. hehe. And as the saying goes 'be yourself', I'm being myself by impressing ppl n look good. coz I'm gonnago with true to myself. k, whatever it means, as long as i'm happy, i'm gonna live this life make it better someday. cheers! =)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....