Dance machine

Well, as my tweet mentioned bout me being a dance machine, lemme elaborate more....
At first, Aimi, my roomie bought the xbox kinect with dance central the bestest game ever, i was actually how would i describe is as.... kayu...hahah.... dancing like a stick....hahah..... dancing and me was never a perfect match..... but then i tried very hard to improve my skill..... that was like april this year i think, and now after 6 months later..... dancing has become second to nature to me!!!!! believe it or not, i am dancing flawleesly to dance choreography in xbox.... i can easily follow the step faster and my moves are getting better... no more kayu!!!!! soooo loving it..... i suddenly preach to the quote practice makes perfect!!!! well, i think i should imply that to study... it took 6 months to have a perfect dance move, and not alot to memorise all my meds books....chaiyokkk..... may Allah permited my activites and physical wellbeing....insya'Allah...

try this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....