Forgive me......

Ya Allah..... hambamu ini banyak dosa sesama hambamu, apertah lagi dengan MU ya Allah.....

Forgiving and asking for forgiveness,
Sincerity is important,
Forgiving didn't ask for aything more than, not recalling your mistakes and forgot everything wrong you did,
and today I want to take this opportunity before it's too late to ask for everyone forgiveness, ME... I'm the person who talks harshly, make fun of people, boasted about myself alot, look down on people, and in other words hurting people is what I do best...... I used to I supposed, it's really hard to change something that had become ur habit, but when reality strikes, it demands changing!!!! so, I am still in the process of changing.....

Anger is the enemy, fight them by staying calm and read the HOLY QURAN..... plus, listen to this. and all others mistakes will be vanish into thin air.... insya'allah.....
I'm sorry friends and folks.....

Comments

  1. alhamdulillah.....bagos2.. ^_^
    betul kan zuhud tu ...jangan lupa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. like this...aku pon suke ckp lepas gak...kene btaubat..hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....