competent!!!

this is what I want to be in the last few months...... but it's not too late tho..... the past few weeks was like a dream come true because i never work hard for anything in my life before.....n now this pms doctor who keeps torturing my mind that makes me think I should read more..... I did read, but maybe it's not enough.... n somehow what I read wasnt even stick in my head..... how could it be possibly happen if u r reading that wasnt gonna interest u!!!!! EYE???? out of all things..... it's damn hard to understand the disease tho..... demit..... i dont have to be miss know-it-all to not be mocked by him... maybe I should just know the basic, bcoz what he called us is a toddler..... LOL... like I care, it's juz so happen that maybe it's my mistake that I wasnt so IKHLAS in studying... .. hmmmmm...... I NEED MY SPIRIT BACK...... uwaaaaaa....... my motivation level is going down for no reason...... bismillah....... I 'll try this.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....