embarassing....

owh yeah....... it's a damn embarassment!!!!! not really a big deal, becoz i already got a long list of that..... a different kinds, a totally laugh out loud, and unforgettable!!!!!
let me recall......
- I was caught by my dad writing,"why, m i so misfortuned?", in a piece of paper when I was 8...
- I got a cellotape on my mouth bcoz I was talking nonstop in class, MGS malacca, when I was 8..
- I fell on the floor, no knee bend n head scarf inside out at evening islamic school when playing police n thief...everyone was asking, r u ok2? bt, wdh!!!! m more embarassed than m hurt....hahahah....it was standard 4, i was 10
- I fell off bike so many times..... I cant ride them properly.... n in KMNS, I got into a huge drain.... n my friend was laughing hysterically!!!!!! demit
- I don't drive, and failed my test 3 times......
- I was a laughing stock back in BESERI......
- in trinity, I never do the right things...... n end up, doing my ophthal osce the way I want it to be, I don't need to be instructed which is what u r supposed to do, n m laughing my head out of it, uhuh!!!!! i really3 hope that my idioticity ends there......
since i got my own long list of embarassment, m not really proud of it, there's always mistakes that i made in my life, n m still learning from them.....

xoxo.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....