i dont do routine

coz they r the dumbest thing ever!
never really had a real routine which i stick to! not even time to wake up or even brushing teeth!
lol, m sooooo disgusting!
no one can really stand me. i mean like no one should.
m really not being hard on myself.
coz i never was.
i am being too lenient.
that's my biggest problem of all.
let's turn lenient to being hard!
first thing first!
  1. instead of being excited about getting up anytime i pleasure, i should just stick yo getting up early always!
  2. stop putting signs or telling ppl u r studying daily to feel good abt yourself but instead just do it!!!!!
  3. quit eating healthy just for the sake of diet or healthy lifestyle as a statement and start to control my eating habit!
  4. it is not worth it to spend every single penny on every clothes u like, and starts saving it all up for future investment! I AM NOT GONNA LIVE ONLY FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS! times that to 10 or more! lol
hey!!!!!
stop being mean to myself. hehehehe.
m kidding. it's my post birthday joke!
m 24, i know how to deal with things maturedly! innit?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....