I google stuff when I feel guilty!

ok here goes...
I love doing research about things that was bothering my mind.
especially when it is related to health, finance and also love.
this time I'm gonna tell abt a thing I recently googled about big appetite and myself.
It is a huge surprise when I found out that one of it shows that when u hv a big appetite, it means that u ready to get pregnant. it is true for my mom when she was getting pregnnant with my first sister. so, i think i should get married soon, so this appetite of mine can soon be gone!!!! lol
another interesting fact is abt not feeling guilty abt having this big apetite. what a relief. lol. lemme share u both site
site 1. weird
site 2. relief.
haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....