My current healthy lifestye!

I incorporate several aspect of life which I already learn through reading articles in the net! very helpful and variety!
So I would like to share my new way of dealing with my health!!!
In short, it sounds like this,
Eat healthily,
Exercise frequently,
Study consistently,
Spend wisely!

Eating wise;
- I intermittently fast, the usual is twice a week, or min one
- I use the calorie restriction diet to reach a certain limit of weight.
- I count my calorie intake
- I weigh myself daily, I cant get off the scale, my fav spot, lol
- my meals would involve, 50-60% vege most of the time coz it is low in calorie
- I normally have equal amount of carbs, protein and fruit in my meals.
- Fat is only from meat or olive oil
- I take supplements for calcium coz i dont drink milk
- I prepared my food before hand such as, cutting vege, boiled pasta, and boiled the potatoes
- no sweets, junks, cakes and pastries, ice cream, cookies, biscuits, chips!!!everything is my fav lol!!!

Exercise wise
- I have my xbox dance for my cardio
- jillian's workout for strength
- sometimes gym for running
- it should be 6 times a week but mostly 3/4 only. lol

Study wise
- 2 hrs daily- weekdays
-weekeend groupn study

spending wise
- not achievable

Islamic input
- doa
- quran
- solat dhuha
- qiam

As u all can see, eating is the most thing I passionate right now.
I use to be so lazy to prepare my meals, I rather not eat than eat healthily, but actually, I feel so good after eating all the right food. I feels more clear about things! It feels so great now that I already have the chance to change, and u guys can too! tnx for the support and good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....