Dont give up!

Be consistent!
REMEMBER all these and I 'll get back on track!
  • The money I spent on:
  1. healthy foods
  2. supplements
  3. xbox
  4. kinect games
  5. and not to forget small clothes
  • The effort and time I put on
  1. to go to gym
  2. to dance
  3. to do jillian's workout
  4. to fast
  5. and also PREPARE THE HEALTHY MEALS!!!!
  • Lastly, the people who involves direct or indirectly encouraged me along the course!!!
This is a reminder for my stupidity!
My rule is: If something goes wrong, let say,
  • if m sick,
  • feeling down,
  • tired or
  • feels like eating unhealthily,
I can only let it away not more than FIVE DAYS!!!!
and then get back on track with regular healthy lifestyle!!!!! weee wit!!lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....