evolving....

today I wanna dedicate my writing to 'my not-so-hectic life'....

Not so long ago, I was so small and yet now, even a giant hamster would scared of me..
last time, I have a few friends, but now, i'm also a friend of my friends....
back 5 years ago, coming to Dublin is just a mere dream, and now Europe is like only an hour away....

aahhaahah....... enuff with -serious mode-
the thing that hasn't been changing is my laziness...... i have to admit dat m not really a LAZY person....... maybe there r more ppl dat r lazier than me...well, of coz..... lol
in a spesific term.... m talking about my not-so-laziness-in-study......
there is an exam coming this may.... which will cover my dis whole third year subject....
and now, I need a lot of motivation to start..... I should list them so dat I would never ever forget...
  1. repeating paper is a major issue
  2. mama is going to be mad!!!
  3. good result can be brag about...lol..... wth
  4. every1 is stdyng y shudnt i

any1, anymore suggestion??????

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....