no more GIRLS nite out...

Blogging has been my addiction since yesterday...
Since I got another half an hour before I get ready to go sight seeing at the city center, I better write something for the sake of blogging!!!!ahahhaha
well, tmrw my bff is going the the city of love, PARIS!!!! she is going there for a WEEK!!!!!!
I was left alone with monster nisya, obsesi aimi, mama ummi n studyholic yasmin!!!!
lol.... like m not use to dat~.....

me n sarah aredi set a day for a weekly hangout which is FRIDAY.....and m gonna miss them this week whilst sarah is having alot of FUN in FRANCE.....(send my regards to MR. Handsome guy...lol)
tmrw is ST. pat day and I want to stay home n doing nutin!!!!! yeay.....

btw, there's another 25 mins left..... and here, meet my bff... Siti Sarah Harrun.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....