all FOOD and no EXERCISE makes wanie a bam2 gal!!!!

ahahahahah...... m the person who cant resist lovely food....
food makes me happy but the downside is, it also makes me chubby.....
btw, m avoiding the word FAT here.... ahax..... i hate the fact is sooo fact!!!lol
anyway... m at hariz's eating lovely food he made for us (me, nisya, aimi, ummi n banang)....
i wanna thanked him for making us 'kueyteow kungfu'.... we were watching SANTAU while eating them!!!!! wat a good combo!!!!!

enuff bout my happy-family life!!!!! so, here i am sitting comfortably but in my hectic mind m still bothering bout whether i should or should not buy the going back home tix!!!!! this is a major thing that had been messing up my mind like....the WHOLE time!!!!! ahahahah.....

here's my plan, stop spending and start saving..... OLD PLAN!!!! but this time wanna make it happen..... i dont think want is the perfect word....i must and should MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!

every1.....plzz pray for me...tnx

this is me n MR Hariz!!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....