Laughing

true!!

A friend with a repetitive stocks of jokes! but still, they are just ever green! it's like, the joke never fades. cool huh. me no joker. juz crazy i think. and not in a good way. lol. and the most pathetic thing is that i also laugh at my own joke. damn pathetic. lol.

yeah sometimes i use to be a laughing stock as well coz of my stupidity, ignorance or even craziness. but most of the time it is stupidity that allow others to make fun of me.

laughing release endorphins too. the happy hormone. what makes me happy are the things that doesnt makes me sad. as easy as that. keeping everything non-stressful in't hard. compose and firm and dont let yourself fall.

be Happy!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....