I appreciate food!!!

I dont know whether this is a good thing or not.. i presume it is. lol

so, I recently discover that my passion towards food, like preparing them, admiring the taste and also enjoying the moment while eating it has improved since I have been start detoxing myself for about a week. not fully but kinda partially.

I felt that, whenever I ate any kind of food be it coffee, wheat cracker, or piece of scone, it feels like the taste are extrapolate inside my tounge. i dont really confirm that any of this true, or it is juz my appetite during winter has gone up or am i fantasizing things.

but, sincerely, this is how I feel. I am really happy that I can enjoy food and still lead a healthy lifestyle. Feeling guilty once or twice is normal. But when it comes to the sense where you consistently feeling guilty after having a meal, u should recheck what is going on with yourself! lastly, take care during this winter season. Be cautious and avoid accident. lol. this is a reminder to myself actually. hehe.

happy hols peeps.!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....