Girl's talk

Girls. Am I still one? I'm a grown woman now. lol.
but there's no such thing as woman talk, but there could be mum's talk. I'll do that when I'm one. hehe.
So, there is this Girls talk I had, and seriously I found out that confronting can be comforting. Seriously, when I wanted to talk, I will find someone whom I trust, comforting and can listen very well. Friends are the best gift in the world. Dont hurt them, dont lose them and importantly dont forget their birthdays!!! lol. jk. I love making my friends happy, but it's hard to sometimes not to hurt them coz i have a bad mouth, lol, i will try hard tho. To all myfriends, I LOVE U GUYS, I'm really3x sorry if I hurt all of u, I didnt meant to, it really3x wasnt my intention. =)
FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....