this is weird....

My life is a weird path..... Since I was born, I was never a normal person! hahah..... I was born on the day my aunt got married! I'm so much different from the rest of my family, actually everyone in my family has a very distinct personality, so mine wont count different then, SKIP!
How about friends? among my friends, m outside the norm according to them, I ate alot, teeth freak, drink alot, ramble about iphone, changing opinion rapidly and frequently..... ahahah... differ alot in taste of GOOD AND HAPPY RELATIONSHIP!!!!! lol...cant argue much coz I'm not in one tho. Actually, this post trigger me because, I recently lost taste of malay/indo songs because I'm quite attached to english series atm, and those songs dont suit my ear anymore..... WEIRD I would say....ahahha....funny enuff, and I decided to delete them instead skipped everytime it starts... that's about it.... the earlier part was just intro n ramble to make things more dramatic.... as if it was!!! till then....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....