normality vs humanity

psych is just a new level of medicine, not like a higher or lower kinda thing, just different. so today I was sitting and listening during ward rounds with the team, appreciating his advices more likely. and somehow, I found his words very much inspiring (because I wasnt sleepy exactly like last time). He was talking to a patient how they are improving, and it is a good way to acknowledged their achievement. He also mentioned bout how compliance and motivation can makes you feel better apart from taking the right therapy or medications. And on top of things, I was mesmerized or even come to realisation that he said, being ill or mentally ill to be specific, didnt make you less human and being normal or not mentally ill wouldnt make you more human as well ( this is not his exact quote but I just rephrasing to make it more clearer). So, I would say that, making judgement about others would not be the kinda life you want it to be. perfectionist is just an expectation, being perfect is truly a motivation!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....