two opposite ends

I call myself extremist!
coz when watching movies, u know what I like? it's either thriller, action or comedy, romance. Aww that sounds like all kinda movies. well, but unless it's thrill enough, I wont take it down and also if it's not funny enough it wont gimme a crack! M gonna make a good record of this month for the most movie watch of the year! hahahah..... believe me, lemme list them all..... toy story (all), the incredibles, megamind, unstoppable 2011, takers 2011... the list goes on and on......

when it comes to temperatures, when there is a slight drop of temp, I can get really2 cold and the slight increase of temp I could get really3 hot!!!!! I AM ONE PERSON THAT IS HARD TO PLEASED!!!!! whatever man..... m living my life..... n now iknow what syndrome i own now, ied, Intermittent explosive disorder!!!!!LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....