High compliance

three more to go




















Finished
























with a purpose....... I'm highly compliance with my food intake, supplement and sometimes exercise..... becozzzzz i like to be healthy, more to LOVE i think...... but, food intake is only focusing on the amount rather than the content..... not healthily i suppose.....

some of my friends are compliance with studies, skin regime and also bf attached!!!! ahax.... well, this is mainly based from my observation.....

i got another one...... catching with old friends!!!!!! LOL

whatever you do, there is always a limit to it...... cheers and have fun has always been my best compliance of all!!!!! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....