Day 1 and 2 in Istanbul ;)

Writing this from my lovely iphone..... My friend n enemy, my frenemy iphone.. ;)

So, as i landed safely in this muslim country, i already expected that my beg would be lost somewhere... It is so predictable, due to the fact that the airlines had a hassle of looking to get a flite at the first place after been cancelled earlier. I can only b patient coz that is the best thing to do as no one would understand me!!! Be it the german nor turkish. Huh!! Take that! The first time I enjoyed not to talk. LOL.

I was so tired after hours and hours lingering around frankfurt airport, in n out the toilet, food store and back n forth the info counter.... Fun times i would say....but hell, they gave 20 euro food voucher, n i ate alot... Hehe

So, my aunt picked me up at the airport, poor her, she had been waiting for hours at the airport for poor me...m juz a pain in the ass...m do thankful that she was there or else i will be the mossssssst miserable person on earth, the ppl who was on the same flite was telling me that this is your first time in istanbul and it is the most adventurous journey u had... Yeah rite, tell me bout it...M damn tired n cant help but went to bed.

I woke the next morning, n had my first turkish breakfast, n then turkish lunch, n then turkish dinner... They were all delicious, mouthwatering and temptatious!!!!! I knowwww, i'm sure gonna need a good workout after going back to sweet dublin!!!!!lol

I didnt go out that much, but i had a good food for two days in a row!!!
Ahax. I had a good time, n m gonna enjoy and appreciate every second... I hate writing slowly... Later then.... M fine for now ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....