penunggu rumah bidadari~....

this is so like me weekend.......

well, a holiday is not gonna be 1 without FUN, FUN and more FUN!!!!!!!!!
This easter holiday is the happiest and also the most budget holiday ever!!!!! but still i managed to enjoy the rest of da weekend with an exaggerated happiness inspite the weather in DUBLIN... ahahhaha ......

i had the most relax time ever.... i did settled a lot of stuff tho..... i tidied my room n manage all procastinated belongings and possessions....... and now my zone is clear with unwanted things and unattended possessions......yeay......

we which means me and my house mates also hosted an indoor picnic!!!!!!!! we only invited a small circle of friends as there is only small circle of friends there are in DUBLIN as for now..... ahahahha.... it's not that the size that matter, it's the LOVE!!!! yeay...... and, we did all the eating, karaokeing, hindustani-dancing, korean-dancing, horror-and-stressful shutter island movie-time and EATING again....ahhaahah..... not to forget the anti-climax of our event ended with a pillow-talk with no pillows but only food involved.....ahahahhah.......

and my bestie's and her sister also slept-over at our house and that is my room........ they were here for 2 days..... we did lepaking... watching another movies...... that is called, in-the -loop...... this guy, Hazrani@Chik downloaded a lot of weird movies..... but still layan.... almost all the time me and sarah's lil sis were all suspend but until the end there was no twist at all.....demit...ahahhaha .... I was tricked all along....... and the next day we had another movie Sleepy-hollow with my hubby, Johnny Depp..... yeay.....love him alotttttt!!!!!! eehhehehe

lastly...... i already post intan's and my stuff using putra venture!!!! it is so handy, u guys gotta try!!!! and now...... gotta start studying..... get back on track where i left them and gotta get to speed bcoz i'm way too behind the time......

each of us is a murderer because we do KILL TIME!!!!!!! chillax



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....