Hey I'm back

I would like to contribute this page/ blog to my children whom going to know how to read soon. So that, they would know mummy better. And to date, my life has changed a lot this past 10 years. Graduated as a doctor. Started working. Got married. Had 2 cute babies. And now I am still struggling. Have had to take Master to pursue my carrier as a physician. That is a brief about what had happened since this blog has 'bersawang'.

My travelling habit haven't died off since I graduated and left Ireland. Well, they say old habit die hard. That is what I am now and forever. It is not too late to reminisce my old travel photos and telling my old travel stories. I am not that old  tho. The memories may seems a lil bit blurry. But the photos clearly did not say the same thing. My motto of travel is always, a step, a thousand photos. (Setapak seribu gambar). Therefore, I will go thru back my old photos to write a story here.

Just bare with me. With this current hectic life of mine, I am very sure that I cant commit to this. But I will try tho. My travel habit begin when I started studying in Ireland. Which is way back in 2007. 12 years ago???? That is a lot of digging to do. Brain cells might be shrinking too. But nonetheless, I will try my best to share the sweet moments. I will take one step at a time.

Now is not exactly the best time to write a blog, I am actually in the middle of exam period. But I am obliged for a break. And this is one of them. Currently reading and doing questions on hematology. It is soo great to be a doctor-mother-student thingy. KInda exciting. (please read in between the lines).
Will post about my travel soon.... Till then

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....