Google open doors to opportunities

There is a lot of things u can get from GOOGLE.
and by alot i mean ALOTTTTTT.
lol.
this is hard for me. And seriously this is not funny.
I've recently updated my skype status with, 'I googled something FUNNY' and actually there is nothing funny about it. It is actually, about me getting a job in Canada. I dunno, I can do alot of crazy things and most of it is just plain crazy. I was thinking of working abroad and how nice it would be. I can do anything, not just a doctor. I am capable of doing anything. lol. I know it would be nice to work in CANADA!! After a heartful conversation with my friends juz now regarding working back home??? hehe. I changed my mind in a matter of a sec. hehe.
Please pray for the best. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....