semalam@yesterday

yesterday I went to SINGAPORE.. juz a day trip...haha... i spent about 100 euro on shopping and other trip expenses... i tried not too shop alot but i failed....lol... i have to trained myself to be as stingy as possible....
i bought souvenirs for my sisters n parents and friends... since it is only a short trip tho, i managed to buy my own dresses.. two long dresses and long sleeves as wel.... only cost me 20 dollars each....love them lotsss.... will post the pics later.... in the mean time, i will be spending the rest of my holidays in malaysia which is 11 days left with going with friends and enjoying my life to the max... k friends... i need a reminder of my to do things before going back home....uwaaaaa

Comments

  1. wani oh wani..i was searching for friends blog. and found yours la.. :D nice!

    kalau baca boleh bayangkan kau cakap mcmana tau..hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....