Alhamdulillah!!!!

Firstly, bersyukur result harituh passssssss. So. Boleh blk rayer. Hehe.
Pastuh my sis nk kawen! Both of them! Baguslah mereka kawen, melangkah ke alam baruu. Wth, m writing in malay!!! Haha. At least m not forgettting my hometown!!!!! Ok. I usually forgot that m not really fond of writing at all. Be it in eng or malay. Bt since this is the place where the viewers r general. Might s well the language is understandable across worldwide. Lol. Nothing huge is happening since I got back. But i hv been fasting for my nazar for a week already. TIRED!!!! bt my mission is yet to ve accomplish. Money is on strike atm. No new clothes!!! I cn only afford movies n food only. Which has already cost a fortune. My new aim is;
Macbook air; rm3009
Plasma tv; rm 5000
Mama's new phone; rm 500
Total; 8509

Haih. Starvation mode for. The pursue of happiness lol. Latrrr peeps!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....