women r the competitive sex....

swimming....... today is wednesday, my swimming day.... although my whole body is aching, i still force myself to swim!!!! hoho...... exercise rulezzzz...... well, it's pouring outside but who cares, i'll be inside the water while swimming....hehe..... the story is, there is this aunty who were also inside the pool, she is about my mom's age bt still has the power like me...hehe.... n i think that she is competing with me while in the pool.... it's not like m racing with her or anything, bt the way she did lap like me, it seems she wants to be ahead of me.....well, of coz i can move faster, with my aching but strong muscle.....btw, aunty, i got ur message saying u r still strong.....ahax....therefore, age is not a limit for anything, especially physical activity.....s for me, m competitive s well...... this attitude of mine made me where m now!!!! well women out there, be competitive, coz it helps u survive!!!!!! chillax this summer lads~ xoxo

Comments

  1. mst ko skang solid wey..hiking..wall climbing, swimming..hahhahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahh....xder maknenyer..... akoo camnih jek gak...hoho..... rindu kamu....nanti juper kat penang taw!!!!! x sabar tol!!!!! hoho

    ReplyDelete
  3. ko ngan makcik pun nak competitive.LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

poetic.....