being dumped......

got dumped by my healthy body!!!!!!

hahahaha...... yeah rite.... i was sick all day on sunday.... cant get up from bed, at most distance is to the toilet.... puke about 10L of vomitus....ahahahah...... d&v of unknown cause...... maybe it juz stupid me who ate a lot of food at once....duhh uhhhh like it happen once in my lifetime, it is juz dat i never learnt from them.......

ok, today monday, everything, almost, is ok btw..... back on track with bz schedule, lots of things to discover, to study, to remember!!!!!! uhuh, student life, this is the time, to make the most out of it...... this will come once, this day will be taken away.......

praying for me, myself n mama to get better....... mwahhxxxxx mama

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

physical fitness rulez bebeh....haha

women r the competitive sex....

poetic.....